Zoya Lip Paint : Beatrix and Elizabeth Metallic color review and swatch

by - September 02, 2017

Here i'm came again with new beauty review. This time i'm gonna review and swatches Lip Paint  from Indonesia "Zoya". Not like other brand that came in nude or pastel color. Zoya launched 2 metallic red shades: Beatrix and Elizabeth.


Beatrix 
Elizabeth
On the top is Elizabeth and in the Bottom is Beatrix swatch in the Hand
Even look similar 2 colors above is slightly different, if you ask me which one that i like i choose Elizabeth. Well, since i have bit tanned skin i prefer the red rather than brown cause will makes me look more dark. The color of it suit my skin tone better then the other, that's why i choose it. Beside that here my first impression when using this:
This lip Paint have unusual colors, it's make me curious how this color look on me. It's also so soft when i apply it on my lip, as you can see that the color is so pigmented, and good news is it's not transferable!! Why not transferable is important, for me when eat or drink it will leave marks and i feel shame if see something like that.
These shades is really suit for party or dinner with your beloved.
Here i give you my eye makeup when wear this lipstick.
Inspiration : Glam look for fall.




I use Coastal scents " Revealed Palette 2" for eyeshadow. I just use the gold, and the chocolate colors ( dark, light and medium one).
For eyeliner i use from brand bcl (japan), in chocolate color.
And don't forget to use mascara, mine dolly wink in black color. This one is suppa good!!!
And for the lipstick i wear the Elizabeth one!!

Well, this is it :)
Thank you for reading and visiting my blog~

With Love,



Bella Amanda


You May Also Like

0 comments